This simple recipe screams, “Hello, summer!” Enjoy it at your next picnic. ☀️
- 3 pounds seedless watermelon (about 1 small or ¼ large), rind removed, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon juice from 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh black pepper
Combine all of the ingredients into a large bowl and stir gently to combine. Season just slightly with fresh ground black pepper and serve immediately.
Nat develops, tests and shares her favourite family-friendly recipes that even your pickiest eater will enjoy on her website Sneaky Mommies.