This simple, easy and delicious raspberry chocolate chip yogurt bark makes THE best snack EVER… it’s a no-brainer!
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 4 hours (Freezing Time)
- 1½ cups plain Greek yogurt (I used 2%)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- ½ cup granola
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ¾ cup raspberries, halved
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl mix the Greek yogurt and the maple syrup until combined. Pour onto baking sheet and spread into a thin layer, about ½ inch thick.
- Top evenly with granola, chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or until bark is fully frozen. Slice into desired squares and serve immediately or store in an airtight container until ready to eat.
Nat develops, tests and shares her favourite family-friendly recipes that even your pickiest eater will enjoy on her website Sneaky Mommies.