We’ve combined the flavours of a childhood favourite (PB & J) with hearty, wholesome oats and added some chia and hemp to bump up the protein, essential fatty acids and calcium! The easiest – and yummiest – overnight oats you’ll try!
(For a nut-free version, use Wow Butter or a similar nut butter alternative.)
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, plus more for topping
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoons jam of your choice, plus more for topping
- Add the coconut milk, 1 tablespoon peanut butter, oats, hemp hearts and chia seeds to a bowl. Using a whisk mix well so that everything is well incorporated.
- Scoop half of the oatmeal mixture into the bottom of a glass jar (we used Bernardin jars), but a bowl or Tupperware container will work too. Layer the jam and more peanut butter. Then top with the remaining oat mixture.
- Let sit in the fridge overnight. Serve overnight oats topped with more peanut butter and jam. Enjoy!
For more recipes from the Sneaky Mommies, click here.
Nic & Nat are the Sneaky Mommies. They develop, test and share their favourite family-friendly recipes that even your pickiest eater will enjoy.