These easy, no-bake granola bars are perfect on-the-go snacks for busy families. Chock full of good stuff like hemp hearts, oats and honey, you can feel great giving them to your littles, who will probably gobble them up faster than you can make them! (We know *our* kids do!!) You can customize the recipe by adding your favourite nuts, seeds and more!
- ¾ cup almond butter
- ½ cup honey
- 2 2/3 rolled oats
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, plus ¼ cup for topping
- 3 tablespoons hemp hearts
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a microwave-safe bowl add the almond butter and honey. Microwave for 20 seconds, stir, then microwave again for 20 seconds.
- Add the oats, 1/3 cup of the chocolate chips, hemp hearts, and salt. Mix to combine.
- Spray an 8″x8″ dish and spread the mixture evenly in it, pressing down to flatten. Use ¼ cup chocolate chips to sprinkle on top, then press down on them to sink into the granola.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours to cool. Cut and serve.
For more recipes from the Sneaky Mommies, click here.
Nic & Nat are the Sneaky Mommies. They develop, test and share their favourite family-friendly recipes that even your pickiest eater will enjoy.