This avocado mousse is perfect as a light and creamy breakfast, snack or dessert the whole family can enjoy. Packed with nothing but goodness, including healthy fats, potassium, protein, calcium and iron, it’s something you can feel good serving your family any time of the day.
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup vanilla or plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- Granola (optional)
- Shredded Coconut (optional)
- Sliced fruit (strawberries, bananas etc.) (optional)
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Place the avocados, bananas, yogurt, chia seeds and hemp seeds in a blender and mix on high until smooth and fluffy.
- To serve, we recommend that you create alternate layers starting with granola (or cereal, like Heritage O’s), followed by the mousse, granola and finishing off with the mousse. Top with fresh fruit like thinly sliced strawberries, more banana, chocolate shavings etc.
- Enjoy any time of the day for breakfast, a snack or dessert!
For more recipes from the Sneaky Mommies, click here.
Nic & Nat are the Sneaky Mommies. They develop, test and share their favourite family friendly recipes that even your pickiest eater will enjoy.