This curry chicken noodle soup is a fun twist on a classic, so kids and adults alike will love it!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced very thinly
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 can coconut milk
- 4 oz dried vermicelli noodles
- 10 oz baby bok choy, separate leaves and cut large leaves lengthways
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot and cook the chicken until no longer pink, about 5 min.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vermicelli by placing in a heatproof bowl, covering with water and soaking for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Then add the onion, garlic, ginger and curry powder to the chicken. Stir to combine evenly.
- Add the chicken stock, coconut milk and boy choy. Cover the pot and let simmer for 15 minutes, or until the bok choy is tender and chicken is cooked through. Right before serving, stir in the vermicelli noodles.
- Divide into bowls and enjoy!
Nat develops, tests and shares her favourite family-friendly recipes that even your pickiest eater will enjoy on her website Sneaky Mommies.