- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup plus 3 tablespoons flour
- 6 cups blueberries
- Juice from one lemon
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter cut in small cubes
- 1 ¼ cups rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking pan with cooking spray, or use several mini size baking pans.
- In a large bowl mix the white sugar and 3 tablespoons of the flour.
- Add the blueberries and lemon juice and gentle mix just until combined. Transfer to your sprayed baking pan(s).
- In a food processor add the brown sugar, ¾ cup of flour, and the butter and pulse until it resembles coarse meal.
- Place the ingredients from the food processor in a large ziplock bag and add the rolled oats, cinnamon, and salt. Shake until well mixed.
- Sprinkle the mixture over the berries in your pan(s).
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the topping is slightly brown and the blueberries are bubbling. Enjoy warm or cold with whipped cream or ice cream.
For more recipes from the Sneaky Mommies, click here.
Nic & Nat are the Sneaky Mommies. They develop, test and share their favourite family friendly recipes that even your pickiest eater will enjoy.