If you’re looking for a light, healthy snack (or breakfast) idea, we suggest you try this… it’s delicious, quick and healthy!
- 1 heaping cup of frozen mixed berries
- 1 (100 g) small ripe banana, sliced and frozen
- 2-3 tbsp light coconut or almond milk, plus more as needed
- Topping of your choice: fresh fruit, nuts, coconut chips/flakes, chia seeds, hemp seeds, or granola
- Add berries and banana in a blender and blend on low until small bits remain.
- Add the milk and continue to blend on low until smooth. You will need to stop in between to scrape down the sides.
- Serve in 1-2 bowls and top as desired.
Nat develops, tests and shares her favourite family-friendly recipes that even your pickiest eater will enjoy on her website Sneaky Mommies.