We’ve all been there before… you book a night out with your significant other / girlfriends / book club ladies, then the babysitter cancels with only a day’s notice. What to do?
Now, instead of frantically calling all your friends and begging them to divulge their babysitter’s info, there’s BookJane! It’s the new mobile app that helps you find caregivers for your loved ones, on demand and in your area*.
Here’s how it works:
- Download the app (free on iOS/Android)
- Create an account or login via Facebook or Google
- Search for a caregiver that suits your needs (filter by credentials, reviews, languages, years of experience, etc). You can even chat with potential caregivers through the built-in chat feature, set up a time for a phone call, Skype interview or in-person meeting
- Book! (You’re required to add credit card information before booking.)
- You can even track your caregiver while on the job through BookJane’s location tracker for peace of mind (How awesome is that?)
BookJane connects people seeking caregiving services for seniors, adults, children –and anyone who needs care or companionship – with qualified, fully vetted caregivers. Through BookJane’s mobile app, people can arrange, evaluate and confirm caregivers at the push of a button – all within hours! BookJane offers peace of mind to busy on-the-go families searching for vetted, safe caregiving for their loved ones – all with “day-of”convenience. BookJane is currently live in the Greater Toronto Area and will be soon rolling out to Vancouver.
All BookJane caregivers are required to pass stringent qualifications. They undergo thorough background checks, reference checks and extensive in-person interviews. Each caregiver is CPR and First Aid certified, has up-to-date immunization and holds designations in either early childhood education or personal support work (ex – RECE, ECA, or PSW).
- Personalized filters– research caregivers by credentials, reviews, languages, years of experience and more
- Location tracker– track your caregiver in real-time while on the job for peace of mind
- Review & share– rate your caregiver and create favourites for repeat bookings
- Connect – chat with a caregiver directly through the app to get to know each other and easily arrange for a phone or in-person meeting
- Payments made easy– no cash needed; payments are made securely through the app with a credit card
Win It! (Closed)
BookJane knows how busy the holidays are, so four lucky CMR members will get to try their service for FREE this season! Simply visit our Facebook page and enter on the BookJane post for a chance to win 4 hours of childcare! Remember, you must be a CMR member to be eligible to win, so if you haven’t joined yet, you can sign up here.
Contest closes on Monday, December 12th at noon (12 pm EST).
*BookJane is currently available in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), and will soon be rolling out to Vancouver. Prizes can only be redeemed in the Greater Toronto Area.