Notice: Contest Rules Update 2018-08-28
Heritage Education Funds is a division of Knowledge First Financial Inc. This contest is now sponsored and managed by Knowledge First Financial Inc. All references in the rules below to Heritage now reference Knowledge First Financial.
Win a Dream Nursery + Baby Essentials Contest Rules and Regulations
How to Enter:
- Contest Period. Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. on Friday, October 6, 2017 and continues until 11:59 pm (Eastern Standard Time) Friday December 31st, 2017 (the “Contest Closing Date”) for online submissions. Limit one entry per household, this Contest is sponsored by CMR Inc. operating as MomResource.ca (“Sponsor.”).
- Eligibility. The Contest is open to the public, who (i) are legal residents of Canada and (ii) are over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence, as of the date of entry, The employees and agents of the Sponsor and it’s business partner Knowledge First Financial and their respective immediate family members, agents, representatives and affiliates may not enter the Contest.
- Method of Entry. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter the Contest, you must complete the online form at www.momresource.ca/dream-nursery before the Contest Closing Date. Each eligible entry will receive one entry into the Contest. There is a limit one (1) entry per person.
- Prize. This is one (1) grand Prize available to be won. The grand Prize consists of an assortment of prizes, listed below,totaling an approximate retail value of $4000 CAD
|Toys R Us Gift Card||$1,457.08|
|Total value||$4000 CAD|
The grand Prize must be accepted as awarded, no transfers permitted, is not assignable and cannot be converted to cash. No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute any grand Prize or its components with a prize of equal or greater value, including, without limitation, and at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, a cash award. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned nor shared with any other company.
- Prize Awarding. One (1) winner will be selected from all eligible entries received (nationally). On Friday, January 5, 2018 , in Toronto in the province of Ontario, one entry will be randomly chosen electronically from all eligible entries received.
The Prize will be awarded only on verification by the Sponsor that all contest requirements have been met by the selected entrant. To be declared a winner, the person selected must answer, without help, a time limited, skill-testing question and will be required to complete, sign and return a Declaration and Release Form within seven (7) days of receipt. By completing, signing and returning the Declaration and Release Form, the entrant (i) confirms compliance with these Contest Rules and Regulations, (ii) releases and forever discharges the Sponsor, its affiliates and subsidiaries from all claims, demands, damages, actions and causes of action arising or to arise by reason of the acceptance or use of the Prize, and (iii) gives permission to the Sponsor to publish or otherwise use the winner’s name, city of residence and comments, without compensation, on the Sponsor’s website as well as in any publicity or promotion carried out by the Sponsor or its advertising agencies. The Sponsor will make three (3) attempts to contact the potential winner by telephone. If the potential winner cannot be reached, does not complete the skill testing question correctly, declines the Prize, or fails to return a Declaration and Release Form as specified above, another entry will be randomly selected and will be named the eligible winner who must fulfill the requirements outlined and so on until the Prize is awarded. The Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the eligible winner. The Prize will be forwarded by a representative of the Sponsor to the official winner, at the mailing address provided by entrant. Please allow up to six (6)) weeks for prize delivery.The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prize Disclaimer: By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- Disqualification. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online entry, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Contest, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible or misdirected entries or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Contest or the Sponsor website, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified. All entries that have been submitted through illicit means or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules, may be disqualified by the Sponsor. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the entrant’s eligibility to participate in a Contest. In the event any portion of a Contest is compromised at any time by a computer virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which in the opinion of the Sponsor corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper entry into the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Contest and to award the Prize to individuals selected from the pool of entrants received up to the point of termination. If a selected entrant is awarded the Prize due to a system error, malfunction or defect the Prize will be returned to the Prize pool, to be re-awarded. In no event will more Prizes be awarded than those listed in the Contest Rules and Regulations.
- Tax Information. Liability for any applicable taxes imposed by any government, if any, on any Prize won is the sole responsibility of the winner of such Prize.
- Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Contest constitutes full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Contest Rules, which are final on all matters relating to the Contest. By entering the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Contest judges (who are representatives of Heritage), which are final with respect to all matters relating to the Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or terminate the Contest or the Contest Rules at any time, without notice, and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant found to be violating the Contest Rules or tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry and the entry process, the operation of the Contest, or the Sponsor’s online entry website.
- By entering the Contest, the winner authorizes the Sponsor and its advertising and promotional agencies and their respective employees to broadcast, publish and otherwise use their name, photograph, image, statements regarding the Contest or Prize without any form of remuneration.
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to, trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor or Heritage.
- All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned and no correspondence will be made with or entered into except with the selected entrant and the confirmed winner. The Contest is governed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
- For Residents of Quebec. Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity Contest may be submitted to the RÉGIE DES ALCOOLS, DES COURSES ET DES JEUX for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.