Having a baby changes everything. We think more about the food we eat, the air we breathe and the safety of the products we put on our bodies. We all want the best for our babes, and that means educating ourselves about the safest, healthiest products for them. With all of the noise out there, it’s nice to find brands that get it. You know the ones – they’re eco-friendly, sustainable and truly care about how their products are made. (Bonus points if they’re made in Canada! 😉 🇨🇦 )
If you follow us, you probably know that we are HUGE fans of locally-made products and we love supporting Canadian! That’s why we’re thrilled to share a wonderful, mama-run company that cares about what your family puts on their skin.
Introducing Little Tree Wellness
Little Tree Wellness offers high-quality skincare and wellness products for every member of the family. Every item in their line is a labour of love for owner Jazmine Stinson, a Holistic Nutritionist, Clinical Herbalist & Mama of 2 with over 10+ years experience in natural wellness with a focus on women and children’s health. Jazmine trained as a birth/postpartum doula, in pre & postpartum yoga and nutrition – she “gets” what moms are going through and need!
All Little Tree Wellness products are eco-conscious, using only natural and organic ingredients and made with intention in small batches. Little Tree Wellness prides itself on using minimal packaging (all is recyclable and/or compostable). Local and ethically wildcrafted herbs are used when available; their botanically powdered products are high performing, free from chemicals, toxins and animal testing. The best part? Jazmine has tested them on her own family, so you know they’re made with all families in mind!
When looking for safe products for yourself and your wee ones, you can trust Little Tree Wellness to take the guesswork out of the equation.
Enter for a chance to WIN!
We are excited to share Little Tree Wellness with you. And, thanks to our friends at Little Tree Wellness, we’re giving away a Deluxe Mama & Baby Botanical Box that retails for $115 (valued at $130), to a lucky reader!
The Mama & Baby Deluxe contains:
- Beautiful Baby Oil (2 oz): made with baby-friendly organic botanicals; chamomile, lavender and calendula which soothe and protect the skin. The aromatherapeutic properties of Roman Chamomile and lavender essential oil bring a sense of calm and balance. This oil is gentle enough to use directly on the baby’s skin for a relaxing foot and body massage. Great for use after baths and before bedtime.
- Happy Lil’ Cheeks Salve (25 g): helps prevent and soothe diaper rash when used during diaper changes. The organic botanicals contain properties that help reduce inflammation, itchiness, redness and aid in healing skin tissue faster. It is an effective natural topical remedy for eczema, rashes, dry and cracked skin, bites and other minor skin irritations.
- Soothing Baby Powder (65 g): a talc-free, soothing and calming powder made with a blend of natural clay, arrowroot powder, aloe and organic botanicals. This gentle powder provides anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, soothing and calming properties, which help to prevent and relieve diaper rash discomfort.
- Beautiful Belly Balm (50 g): provides nourishment and hydration to growing bellies, supporting the skin’s natural integrity and elasticity. This balm is silky, rich and absorbs beautifully. Rub on belly, thighs, buttocks and breasts to help keep skin smooth and subtle while helping to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Can be enjoyed throughout pregnancy into postpartum.
- After Birth Arnica Massage Oil (2 oz): soothes achy and sore muscles, caused by strenuous activity. The organic essential oils of lavender, peppermint and rosemary are both calming and stimulating, while helping to uplift the mood.
- Mother’s Wellness Tea ( 20 g): a tasty mineral and nutrient-rich herbal tea that helps provide nourishment and strength for new mamas. Helps soothe digestive upset and supports the nervous system. Can be taken during the latter half of the second trimester, throughout postpartum. 100% organic & caffeine-free.
- Nipple Nourish Salve (25 g): provides soothing relief for sore/cracked nipples. Use this during pregnancy on sensitive nipples, dry lips and skin. For postpartum mamas, it makes the perfect breastfeeding companion. It soothes and repairs damaged tissue, making nursing more comfortable and enjoyable.
Enter for a chance to win via the Rafflecopter below. Good luck!
This contest is open to residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec & Nunavut), age 18+ and ends on December 1st, 2020 at 11:59 pm Eastern Time.
Disclaimer: this contest is not endorsed, approved by nor affiliated with any social media platform. By entering, you agree to share your contact information with MomResource.ca and its parent company, as well as third parties for the purposes of prize fulfilment, and by accepting a prize, you release MomResource.ca and all affiliated agencies and organizations from any liability related to the contest or prize. Additional terms & conditions can be found in the Rafflecopter entry form terms.
Thanks to our friends at Little Tree Wellness for sponsoring this giveaway!